Friday 5 August 2011

Wanna hold you in my arms.

It has just struck me. I came office at five. Since then I have been sitting in an easy chair like a fool. I could do nothing just work.I hear nothing but your voice. I am like a fool hearing you call me Buddy. I offended people in office today as they were creating noise next to mah desk.I wanted to hear your voice, not theirs.
When I am with you,I feel at peace I don't want anything else at that moment.You are all what I desire.I wish I felt your head on my shoulder.I think I will go to bed and you will come after me..Everything feels just great when you are near me.

Its have been a half-hour writing this thing and I don't kno what to write I am so lost in your thoughts that even words are not coming to my mind to express my feelings.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment