Saturday 6 August 2011

Happy Anniversary

We met few years back Then we lost and then you got me few years back on the same day.
Many years has passed since then but the journey since den is amazing I loved each and every moment when I thought of you when I am with you.
You are a great and loving partner dear.
The journey which started some years back on the same day….I met you along that journey and then lot of things keep happening on my way things which I  had thought of and some things I haven’t even imagined of, But the end result was u which was the best thing that has ever happened to me.
U can’t ever imagine what u bring in my life. Since dat day and today I have experienced every possible feeling that could happen to a human being on being with you.
I feel lucky that I got you as my love You are just great in every part what you play in my life and you are keep on improving day by day although I know i am depreciating everyday to lesser version of previous day, but you are handling it wonderfully.
Be with me always like this,I am nothing without you Betu.


Happy Anniversary.
I love You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment