Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy Friendship day

It started with just a little smile and the a formal Hello,
Then with passing days and time it became a liitle more than just Hi
From pulling each others leg to holding each others bag,
we came closer.
From sharing gifts to sharing good and bad moments of each day,
and sharing  happiness and problems of our lives
We became close pals.
It started creating issues in life to live without hearing your voice even a single day,
and then it became habit
I dint realized and very soon your friendship became an addiction to me.
A addiction which gives no harm just gives a feeling that you are there always.
Today so many years passed since then when I first held your hand of friendship,
But now I am sure about one thing this is the hand I don't ever wanna lose.
You are in those few people of my life without whom I cannot Imagine my life.
thanks for being such a wonderful person.
Thanks for being my best Friend.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment