Wednesday 10 August 2011

The love Ziterrs..!!!

Something happened a day before, A friend told me that how its so difficult to fall in love and make someone fall in love with you.
In the starting phases you get so many feelings in your heart and your stomach, I mean emotional disturbances are understandable but why this physical disturbances happen to us when we fall in love.
I said I don't know,I aint got any experience of it.
Then after this conversation I was thinking about this,why is this and I came to a conclusion.
You always have made our love and my life very easy.
I never did any planning for our love nor did I felt any kind of issues in falling love with you.
It just happened I don't even know when and how.
Yeah but I do used to feel some kind of zitterrs in my heart and stomach in stating phase when you don't call or we are not able to talk.
It was a strange feeling then but the difference is I do feel the same today also.
You are not just a part betu or just a feeling..I mean your love.Your love is a habit for me its a kind of addiction which I love.
May be this is what they call the LOVE ZITTERS.
With you everything became so easy in my life even one the most difficult things of life LOVE felt so easy with you.
I love You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment