Sunday 12 January 2014

The lovely years…!!!




As I was standing in the greeting card section of the a store a couple of days ago, I just couldn't find a card that could adequately express the love that I feel for you. After 10years of relationship, I can’t say that I am happy or sad or all days have been the best for me in these 10 years but one this I can say proudly that I am the luckiest person  that you are my partner. You make me feel like I can do anything--and with you by my side, I know that I can. They say that the relationships are good only in the beginning but for me its always been the same in all these years, although the path we followed was very tough one but we moved on that carelessly and freely. We really have an easy life ahead of us! Of course, things can't always be perfect, but they've been very, very good, and I'm so grateful to you for that.
Thank you for being so good to me and for being so loving, PATIENT, and kind. In the beginning I used to think that I am mad and how you bear me but now I realized that I am not the only one who is MAD and that’s why you can bear me.


 You're as sweet and as stubborn today as you were when we first met.I loved you that day and love you even more like that today. I'm thankful that you're so willing to listen to me and to share with me your feelings and dreams, even your concerns and your worries and to listen mine aswell.
I honestly can't think my life would be without you in it other than barren, cold, and meaningless. I know that as the years pass, the love that we share will continue to grow. I look forward to those years when we'll be raising our kids together, building a home, and fulfilling our dreams. Crazy as it may sound, I even look forward to growing old together. The thought of all the upcoming years spent by your side brings me a joy and a peace that I can hardly comprehend. I know that, no matter what, we'll stay together, through thick and thin. That's what real love and commitment is all about, and that's what I have for you.
I just love when you say Buddy, jitna bhi try karlo I am never gonna leave you and will not let you do that“
Thanks for saying above line they make our love bond more strong.
Yours always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment