Tuesday 3 September 2013

You Me and We.

We are not alone We are three of us you me and we.
Here we are I am Me and you are You and together we are We.
And this story has not yet ended I suppose it has not even started yet even.
Have you ever read a book whose every page brigs down a chill to your spine and you are just so eager to turn the current page and move on to next and still you never want the book to end,I am sure you must have.
This is what I feel about our love about you , me and WE.

I hope our life will be like a book no one ever wants to put down- the kind of book that you refrain from reading all at once because you want to savor the words and chapters and pages.

You know we will net get bored of each other,I hope we will be like the pleasant surprise that one receives when they realize that there are more pages to be read- the kind of surprise that knocks your breath away and makes tears spring to your eyes.

For me you are the book that I cannot put down. You are the book that which I fold the corners and write notes in the margins.
You are the book that I never want to finish, never want to stop reading.
Life is a book itself- and I pray that you will be there in the ending with ME.



No comments:

Post a Comment