Friday 1 February 2013

THE DAY IT WAS

14th January 2008 I think that was the date if I remember it correctly , not the best but definitely one of the best cherish-able moments of my life were those 2 days.

We came so close in those 2 days that we have never been in last 4 years.Everything seemed so perfect then, It was just you and me and no one else seem to be visible to us.
Our love was so unconditional yet so true, You loved me the way I couldn't even love myself.I realized so many things about us in those days, I realised that you ra eone of the most genuine people whom I ever met and yes YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME.
We both realized how much we love each other and for the first time we showed also the love.
That was the second season of beginning something magical ( Of corse 1st one was 9th Jan 2004 ). It was the beginning of the way of our love which is never going to end and which we will never forget.
Somewhere I feel that this was the time when from growing together we became adult together.
We watched movies , ate gol gappas , roam on roads and malls , talks , talks and lot of talks...and lot of things never need to be mentioned.

My favorite month of the year ended yesterday, still those thoughts still remain fresh in my mind. I suppose that and more such moments like that which makes me keep going and make me love you more and more.

I just wish to have many such moments in my life with you dear.


I love you...!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment