Friday 1 February 2013

I AM NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE


-->
I am tired of some statements which you make most of the times like " nobody loves me " and many more like this for our love.
I was wondering why you say all this when you know I dont like this and what is love then according to you,if you say I don't love you.
Do you know what love is, may be you dont?
Its not picking your call every time you do or its not asking you for food everytime and asking to come back early its not love at all, Its called care not love.
If I love you, I am  honored to accept you with your flaws and all. Period.
You might think that you don’t deserve my love and all, but you are wrong for many reasons. First off all you definitely do.SIMPLE AND PLAIN.
 We tend to only ever see the negative aspects of our character and personality thus go on to believe that we are unworthy of anything positive, love included. Secondly we never  “worked for” or “earned” our love. That’s not how love happens. It is not something we apply for or work towards. If I  love you, it is simply fate. Not luck. Certainly not “bad luck” either.
 Don’t perceive yourself that way. If we love eachother, I’m sure we deserve our love and I’m certain we both are more than happy to be loving each-other. at-least I am.
 Third, I am imperfect as well. I assume you love me, too. Right? Do you think that you are cursed for being in love with him? I sure hope not. :)
What my point of consideration is that  when someone loves you , you should just let them love you rather than being judgemental. You deserve to be loved no matter what.
 I love you Betu...!!!

1 comment: