Sunday 1 February 2015

The Letter of Confusion

Sandwich : What it means ?
You know sandwich is something which is pressed from both sides and getting squeezed in between.
How you can be sandwiched if I am not putting any pressure or you from any side.Its your fight for your thing with your family.You want it equally as much as I do.
Also I am not at all asking you or telling you anything what I am thinking so that you don't get any pressure from my end at-least. And you say you are sandwiched.

Main kyun khush hounga tumhe aazmaish mein dekh ke yaar.I have other important things to think about you right now rather than feeling happy by seeing you in this situation.

I never pressurized you for anything  Betu..not for love not for hate nor I will ask you for marriage by doing anything you wont agree.Do what your heart says and what you think will be good for your future and family not for me.

I am saying this because I do only that what I feel is good for me.likewise I feel I love you and I feel happy with you and you are the best person I have ever met.These are the reasons I want to marry you.Not because I am sandwiched or any other thing.

I am too confused from your part these days.I had thought that it will be atleast between us when this all will start.But you sound to confused about us now.I always told you that it will take time atleast months to year for them to digest everything.Its been just a month or less and you seem to have lost hope.

I wish you all the strength of the world.
One of my friend married someone whom she dint wanted and she said to me that " Everyone for whom you will do all the sacrifices will get busy next day you are off their head.Its you who will have to face everything and spend your life.So make sure that you dont hurt your whole life in race of saving others from getting hurt for some days or months".



I miss you.
More than ever.

I just wanna say.

Bas aa phuche ab door nhi chaar kdam bas chalna hai.....!!!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment