Saturday 17 January 2015

The Sleepless night...

I have got many sleepless nights since the day I first got to know you on 13th Jan 2004.
I am not getting sleep today,don't know why...is it The love...You...The msg "don't col or msg on my number"... Or the thing which I know still I don't.
I just wish it to be the former two ones.

They say that you realize the importance of things when its not there. But you have never been with me and always there,still you are the most important noun or pronoun of my life.
Missing you has been a great learning experience of my life. I could write a book on it that too in several volumes. Initially it was just waiting for your messages or calls. Or to see your face in school assembly. Then it was sleepless days and nights thinking about knowing the fact that its a dream what I am imagining. But now its different all levels are crossed ,it has crossed all bars of waiting. I just want you to be with me right here. Without convincing my mind with some stupid fake explanations of not happening that.

I miss you so much at this very moment that I can leave you right away but I can't.
You know why...
Because I love you...
Because everything I ever talked to anyone about my future you have always been a part of it. I want to see that dreams getting true.
Because what we have endured all these years will be waste...our promises our love.
Because I have never met anyone more beautiful than you in any sense. If you can't believe it see it through my eyes. The view is just amazing.

I don't fear the future because I know we will try our best to make it the best we can. I fear the days coming after that. Once that comes it will be lot more soothing to see you lie by my side.

I know the fact that test is not over yet. But I fear that it has begun still or not.

I wish I could call you and say I love betu right away. But then life's never been that good and easy to me.

I love you(I hope you listening).

No comments:

Post a Comment