Sunday 14 October 2012

Its you dearo...!!!!

Its not you that screws me,
Its not being you that hells me out.

Its not smile that I dont like,
its the happines which I dont feel when you are not around....!!!

The light does not pisses me off,
Its the moon from which it comes and it makes me miss you more and more.

Its not touch that screams me,
But its the feel of your touch which I dont get often make me sad.

Its not hate which screws me,
Its the love of yours which I rarely get hells me out.

Its not the beauty of world which I dont like,
Its the feel that beauty is irrerelavant for me when you  are not around.


Its not the friendship I fear for ,
Its the fear of loosing my best friend which keeps me away from everyone.

Its not cigrette I hate,
Its the sadness of your face which comes after hearing that I smoked keeps me away.

Its not the distanc which bothers me ,
Its the time which is flying like a river scares me most.

Its not you that screws me,
Its not being you that hells me out.







No comments:

Post a Comment