Thursday 2 August 2012

Times

Times change so much,
Everyday a new thing creates and something old is lost.
That is how the life is.
And in someway I have accepted it also,
but you know its like we can eat things even if we dont like but sometimes our body rejects to digest them.
Acceptance never meant that its been acknowledged also.
Life has to go for both of us and as we want it to with us being together I have to accept things.
Some people go far some close,
Some become important some take for granted,
Some memories get lost with time,
and new are nowhere seen in making.
That's life and its the way have to live it.

Sometimes I feel like going closer to something but then I realize if I do that you will go a bit more far.
Sometimes I feel like sharing things to someone but then I realize if I do that I will have to stop sharing things with you.
Sometimes I fell  like spending some moment of myself alone where you are not there but then I relaize if I do that we both will become too alone.
Sometimes I feel like finding myself but then I feel in search of finding myself I might loose you.

Life has has different meaning for all of us, For me its just you from always nothing else.


No comments:

Post a Comment