Sunday 15 April 2012

You complete me betu...!!!!

You wonder what makes me happy
after all these years, you ask me what makes me
happy, Well that’s easy…

Watching a sunrise makes me happy,
feeling the breeze, the air, going through
my hair, listening to a nice song does too.

Enjoying a glass of coldrink while reading a book,
and watching the stars makes me happy,
or maybe just a walk on road, can
make all my problems go away.

I know what are you thinkng, don’t get mad at me,
 probably
you expected me to say that it was you, but the
funny thing about this is, that you do not make me
happy, you complete me, you are the source of my soul,
and if you cannot get it.
well then I’ll put it this way,
without you none of the other things would
make sense to me. 

Loving you, is nothing compared to what you mean to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment